WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
38000.00kr - 50000.00kr per annum
almost 2 years ago
Darwin Recruitment are currently hiring a Frontend Developer for a media company who would want you to participate in the journey to develop products that will meet future readers, and at the same time experience the feeling that their work reaches over 3 million users every month. You will like to make decisions at team level and to work in strong, cross-functional and autonomous teams focusing on the user and work with couple and mob programming in a fast and modern environment and have an open approach to both new technology and working methods.
What can they offer you?
You become part of a driven cross-functional, self-governing development team in an organization where the entire development department is permeated by an agile working method. The team of about 20 people consists of product owners, developers, designers and analysts, and we are responsible together for webbar and apps in close cooperation with the editorial staff.
Their products often play a crucial role in their users' daily work. To meet their needs, they make releases as often as possible, usually several times a day. They keep themselves informed about technology development and make strategic decisions about what helps them deliver a high-performing product. They also have a responsibility to ensure that their platforms are stable and optimized enough to deliver journalism and services in a time-critical environment. For their help, they use, among others, Node, React and React Native, Docker and Kubernetes.
Who are you?
· You see yourself as a full stack developer, who hopefully has already worked with some of the above mentioned techniques (Node, React and React Native, Docker, Kubernetes) and can contribute ideas about what we should use in the future to continue to lie in technical front edge.
· You are passionate about good technical solutions and have experience of making architectural decisions.
· You are driven by being part of a team with fast deliveries and a high pace, but where there is also time to think strategically and long-term around the technology.
· You are a team player who is used to communicating with both technical and non-technical colleagues.
· You like to share your experiences with colleagues and are always curious to learn something new.