Frontend Developer (React OR Angular)
Oslo, Norway , Up to 800000kr per annum
2018-03-14 11:20:55 +0000
Want to be part of a world-leading software company dedicated to producing truly great software, growing craftsman and having fun whilst doing it?
We are seeking a passionate Front-end Developer focusing on functionality and single page applications. Using the latest technologies & methods, we build software used by thousands of users worldwide.
If you are like us and would like the time to focus on code quality rather than pushing hours, then we would like to hear from you.
Your role will require and challenge you to:
- Collaborate with product managers and UI designers to implement new products
- Help to optimize the performance of applications running on both desktop and mobile platforms (Reactjs).
- Improve code quality through pair programming
- Work with Product Managers and UI-designers to implement amazing new products
- Optimize performance of applications spanning both desktop and mobile platforms
- Improving code quality through pair programming and code reviews
- Identify and communicate best practices for front-end engineering
- Have the mindset to build and ship high-quality code to production every day
- Handle security aspects while designing and coding, not as an afterthought
- Have an open mind on tooling and languages
- Be a strong team player and prefer to work with others in all phases of the development process
Reactjs is not essential in this role. We are looking for a candidate keen to move into using Reactjs.
Angular 2 or Angularjs is good for this role.
Qualifications or Skills required:
- Experienced in recent web technologies (HTML5/CSS3)
- Ability to write high-performance, reusable UI code
- Preferably experienced in NodeJS
- 3+ years of experience building single page web applications
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science or a related technical field
- Good English language skills - our working language is English
- Dedicated time each Friday for personal development; coding dojo's, new tech
research, work on a hobby project
- Spar every day with highly talented colleagues
- Great lunch & canteen shared with other tech companies, where we
have monthly beers
- Social happenings; dinners, hut trips, skiing, sports etc.
- Flexible hours
- Competitive conditions, benefits & course/conference support
- Bright, modern offices
- A company where people tend to stay!
If this is something you are interested in apply today or contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org!
Managing This Role
I am a Delivery Consultant who joined Darwin Recruitment in September 2017. I started my career at Darwin as a Search Consultant and within six weeks, was promoted to Delivery C...George's Full Bio