WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
40000.00kr - 52000.00kr per month
about 1 year ago
Darwin Recruitment are currently looking for a front-end developer with passion for good UX and attention to detail to join a product design team for a business in Stockholm that maintains an online insights exchange that connects community and panel owners to researchers, agencies and brands for the sharing and accessing of consumer data. Founded in Sweden, this business now has offices in numerous countries, across different continents, to provide market researchers, media companies and various other clients with access and insights into their audience.
They are looking for someone who enjoys working collaboratively and likes to think and reason in order to provide the best experience possible for our external and internal users as well as establish and advocate best practices around front-end work in general. You will work together with product owners, developers, designers and occasionally the marketing team, unifying and evolving our front-end technologies.
This business is a very open and welcoming place that is great for driven people who like to define their own way of working and pushing their own boundaries. You are going to mainly work with their web-based systems, as well as their mobile app and company website. They put a lot of emphasis on close collaboration between the Product Design Team and the Development Team as they strive to learn from each other's different angles.
They expect you to speak both designer's and programmer's language and to be able to translate design concepts into solid code.
· Good spoken and written English
· Ability to build component-based frontend code with HTML5, CSS (using SASS or LESS) in larger web systems
· Laying out responsive CSS with or without libraries like Bootstrap
· Habit of testing code with JS test frameworks like Jasmine, Mocha, etc.
· Previous experience and knowledge with TDD is essential
· University degree in computer science or similar education
· Experience working with agile development, Scrum or Kanban
· At least 5 years of experience designing larger front-end systems
· Experience and interest in implementing and maintaining a design system
· Good grasp on implementing animations and micro interactions