WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
40000.00kr - 52000.00kr per month
3 months ago
Darwin Recruitment are currently hiring for a Frontend Developer on behalf of a company in Stockholm that was founded in 2016 with the goal to radically improve how we manage and care for the buildings that we spend a major part of our lives in. Through experiences in architecture, real estate and modern web-technology, they realized that there is a great need to solve issues connected to managing all the information around buildings. They are now building a platform that provides a solution, in the form of searchable and collaborative indoor information maps, using industry file formats.
Their mission is to realize a future where we have access to information about indoor spaces as easily as we have access to street maps today. They make it natural to find information about things and places inside a building just by searching for it on a map, in the same way we search for things in the city streets every day. Regardless if you are working in an office, or have a more hands-on role maintaining buildings, they will enable you to find the information and location you are looking for, whether it is real-time data about temperature and noise, the location of a meeting room, or the ventilation maintenance history. When information about their indoor spaces becomes available to everyone who needs it, tedious work can be reduced and better decisions can be made. By making this possible, they aim to not only make building maintenance more sustainable, but the experience of spending time in them more enjoyable.
You will be working on:
· Work in a great team to improve and develop features for their main web app
· Discuss and possibly implement new APIs together with the rest of the developer team
· Build a great user experience and work closely with designers to come up with elegant interface solutions
· Be on the lookout for any new improvements to their tech stack, product, or work process
· Understanding and multi-year experience of developing web apps
· Experience of designing APIs, and are able to reason about various tradeoffs in their design
· Insightful and nuanced views on code quality and UX
· They try to keep their technology stack lean, whilst also constantly be on the lookout for better tools and components. They currently build on top of React, Relay, GraphQL, Node.js and Typescript, so a deep background in these tools is essential.