WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
40000.00kr - 65000.00kr per month
6 days ago
Darwin Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Frontend Developer for a company based in Stockholm that is Sweden's largest web service for collaboration on learning and quality in school with more than 1 million paid user accounts in thousands of schools. The success is based on their way of combining the web with educational idea and close collaboration with users. They make it easier to customize school learning for all children through their own web tools. Their web tools are user friendly and work for all ages from preschool to high school. In this way you get smooth and safe transitions between educators, between units and between different schools. They are about to take another big step in our SaaS service for schools - to make the service easier and easier for users to benefit from the product on mobile, flat and portable. You are involved in developing ideas about what they can improve in their web service, and which can work on laptop, mobile and tablet. You contribute sketches and prototypes that you knead with our educators and users.
You will be able to do this:
· Responsible for driving the development of their frontend architecture
· Refine and develop existing work methods, together with others in the frontend team
· Develop a plan for how they continuously keep their architecture and code base up-to-date
· Plan migration of their legacy code, today smaller than their new client stack.
· Responsibility for improving quality in delivery and developing test strategies.
· Make time to make their development environment easy to work and updated.
· Create new features daily in their client stack (react, relay, graphql)
· Develop their various products (web apps, mobile apps) where they think cross-platform.
· Work in project team with developers, designers and devops.
· Collaborate with product managers - who have been teachers and principals and have a good track of the school world.
Who are you?
You, like them, have a strong impetus to be able to contribute and provide benefits for teachers, students and children around Sweden. You enjoy the fact that your days are characterized by great variety and where you yourself can create and take responsibility for your tasks.
· Has a positive attitude, some humour and is empathetic
· Have a look at GraphQL and Relay
· Have experience in running projects and from start to finish
· Ability to communicate fluently in Swedish in speech and writing.
· Is "up to date" in the frontend world
Do you want to join a tech-focused company with over 7000 employees? Are you interested in using modern technologies to help fix real-world problems? We are the largest media house in Scandinavia and are now looking to grow our logistics and supply chain department in Oslo. We have created online food delivery services, packages, and parcel delivery service. Tech we use: React Redux Node If you are interested in working on products that you and your family can use every day, apply today!
A successful Swiss banking group with over 10,000 employees working together. Our client is looking for a Frontend Developer with strong experience in Angular to join their consulting & web applications department developing solutions for customers and customer advisors. They are currently shaping the future of their largest customer platform and are looking for an Angular professional to join them in St Gallen. As the right person for the job, you have: Strong knowledge and experience with Angular / Angular JS Good knowledge of HTML5, CSS3 and TypeScript A degree or a minimum of two years' experience in a similar role A passionate and motivated team player Strong Written and spoken German and English Swiss or EU Citizenship What is expected of you: Support the further development and maintenance of the e-banking application Participate in the migration of the current AngularJS app to the latest Angular version Support projects in the conception, implementation and integration of applications Collaborate in Scrum teams and agile procedures If you meet the above requirements, please get in contact ASAP to discuss further. email: firstname.lastname@example.org