WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
500000.00kr - 850000.00kr per annum
6 months ago
Do you want to be part of an international and innovative team, and help bring to market a must-have open-source software product to connected devices and the Internet of Things?
Are you self-driven and smart? Do you have ambitions to make a difference? We seek a product life-cycle developer (designing, implementing, documenting, testing, maintaining and supporting).
In this position, you will:
- Research development tasks from low- to high-level
- Estimate resources and time needed to finish a task
- Develop tasks as defined in planning meetings
- Collaborate closely with UX, client, and backend engineers
- Present new code created to the team bi-weekly
- Document new code and ensure that documentation is published in due time
- Write acceptance and integration tests for all new code
- Provide support to external and internal customers
- Debug and fix issues relating to own code
- Provide technical expertise for planning new features and improvements
Required skills and experience.
- You have at least 2-5 years of engineering experience
- Some backend web programming experience at scale (git, RESTful APIs, HTTP)
Desired Skills and experience
- MSc. in Engineering, Information Technology, or similar
- Experience with JS frameworks such as React.js, Angular
- Experience working with UI frameworks like Bootstrap
- Knowledge of CSS preprocessors like SASS or LESS
- Experience with RESTful APIs
- Experience using build tools such as Gulp/grunt/webpack
- Experience with various testing tools and frameworks and CI/CD knowledge
- You have previously implemented scalable frontend and backend web applications
- Some Golang experience or a willingness and ability to learn
- Experience with MongoDB or other NoSQL databases
- Experience with developing hosted or cloud products
- You are security and quality-minded (you have experience with test-driven development)
- Experience working in distributed agile teams
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.