kr50000 - kr60000 per month|
Software Developer - Frontend
Salary: up to 60,000SEK/month plus benefits
Reporting to: Engineering Manager
Software Developer - Frontend - Angular
Are you looking for a challenging role in a fast pace environment where you can develop even more?
Darwin Recruitment are currently partnered with a leading product company based in Gothenburg. Our client are one of the world leaders in HR and employee engagement/retention. Their product allows companies to improve their communication to employees, onboard new members of staff easier and in a digital way and offer better benefits to help retain staff. The product they offer has seen huge increases in companies retention rates and improving the well-being of employees.
As a Software Developer you will:
- Join an agile and cross function team (Developers, Product Owner and UX)
- Be responsible for developing on their product
- Write well designed and testable code
- Contribute to technical and architectural decisions
The ideal candidate will:
- Have at least 4 years experience as a Software Developer
- Experience with the latest versions of Angular and Typescript
- Knowledge HTML and CSS
- Previous experience in an Agile team!
If you want to find out more information please apply or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
SUBMIT YOUR CV
Senior Frontend Engineer
***Required: A new Senior Frontend Developer to work for my client*** If you've got a background in building consumer-grade web...
Node.JS Developer (Building maintenance ...
Darwin Recruitment are currently hiring for a Node.js Developer on behalf of a company in Stockholm that was founded in...
Senior frontend developer for finacial giants. I am looking for a senior developer with at least 4 years of experience...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.