€65000 - €75000 per year|
WHO ARE THE COMPANY?
A 75-year-old person will have spent 21% of their life at work. Sadly, not every person will have spent a total of 15.75 years (that's 5,748 working days or 137,970 hours!) in a fulfilling job. Doesn't that make you feel sad? ☹
Perhaps now, you can imagine how positively a single life could be changed by a more fulfilling job. But what if you go further, and achieve that at a huge scale? That's the purpose you would contribute to in this role as their new Lead Backend Developer. Making work better for real people.
This SaaS product is an HR tool that enables companies to gather feedback and data on how their employees feel and think about their work. Of course, this includes surveys and meetings, but it's also technology-driven through things like text language analysis. They then visualise those insights which enable their business customers to improve their employee's sense of fulfilment and engagement at work.
Some of their customers are global, 10,000+ employee companies. That's a lot of jobs you're going to contribute to improving!
WHAT IS YOUR PURPOSE?
- The Frontend Developer will build all of the functionalities that users interact with! This might include increasing the volume of SPA's in the product and creating new dashboards for new insights.
- Whatever the specific project, you're likely to build new features from start to finish (conception, research, implementation and maintenance).
- What you design and build will have to be highly scalable, reusable and reliable within a Clean Architecture.
- 1 Product Team
- 3 Frontend Developers, 1 Backend, 1 Lead Developer with future hires in QA, UX/UI Designer and Product Owner
- Reporting directly into the CTO who plays a coaching role to your ideas and thinking
- Backend: PHP 7.4 migrating to PHP 8.1, Symfony6
- Infrastructure: AWS, Completely IaC, managed by Terraform
- Architecture: Designed according to Clean Code and Clean Architecture
WHO ARE WE SEARCHING FOR?
- The right mindset: People who get things done! The culture here offers a great level of freedom, and that culture requires people who are self-motivated and independently driven to make things happen and get things done.
- Modern Frontend Frameworks: The framework of choice at Honestly is Vue.js, but we will be happy to find people who are simply familiar with modern frameworks like React, Angular etc...
- Useful experience, but not essential: Dev's who have already built Frontend's for other SaaS products will likely bring some useful know-how. People who have built B2B products also might be more familiar with the unique challenges of enterprise B2B products, rather than B2C.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
SUBMIT YOUR CV
Sr Full-Stack Engineer /Amsterdam
Senior Software Engineer (Full-Stack) - Amsterdam | Up to 95K NB: The candidate must reside in the Netherlands. We cannot...
Freelance Frontend Developer (M/F/D)
Senior Frontend Developer | Freelance | 6 Month + Contract Position - Senior Frontend Developer (Freelancer) Location - Remote first...
Sr. React Developer (up to 90K)
A fast-growing e-commerce platform is looking for a talented Frontend Developer! Work from anywhere in the EMEA time zone or...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.