WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
40000.00kr - 58000.00kr per month
5 months ago
Darwin Recruitment are currently recruiting for a company that was founded in 2007, currently has 95 employees from 25 different nationalities and you can expect an atmosphere of creativity and innovation together with fantastic workplace diversity. When joining us you will be a part of their cross-functional Video Analytics team. The team is responsible for their industry-leading video analytics products, a set of unique offerings combining data on engagement, video quality, reach and network performance to offer actionable insights to their customers. Their wide skillset allows them to handle product and feature requests from design to delivery. From data collection to live analytics and on-time valuable insights presented through powerful user-centric data visualizations. They share the responsibility for their work and strive for empowerment and innovation.
It's an exciting time to work for this business, they have been growing over 100% every year in the last four years and in October 2020, they were recognized as SaaS company of the year in the Nordics. In these turbulent times, great employee video communication is crucial for enterprises to create engagement and alignment to survive and succeed. At this company they are proud to offer a relevant solution to this demand. They help multiple Fortune 500 customers understand, secure, and optimize their video experience daily.
· Build all the frontend aspects of their tools, including building components, visual and stylistic elements and consuming data APIs. This will be done using Angular as a framework, TypeScript as a language and CSS for styling
· Lead the design and implementation of the persona specific data visualizations
· Collaborate with Backend Engineers to define data schemas to be exposed through their data graph APIs
· Collaborate with the Product team and the UI/UX Designers to assure design alignment
· Keep their tech stack cutting edge by helping them adopt the latest standards, techniques and developments in the field
· 2+ years of experience working with modern frontend frameworks, preferably Angular
· Experience in HTML or CSS
· Experience with data visualization libraries
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.