Berlin, Germany , €55000.00 - €60000.00 per annum + Flexible working hours
2019-03-18 14:27:14 +0000
Frontend Developer - Angular 8
"A grown-up business, start-up environment in an e-commerce revolution"
Do you want to work for a company who are using the latest frameworks?
Are you a team player and is a positive work culture important to you?
Is flat hierarchies, quick decisions and fast results important for you in a work place?
I am currently working with an award winning, self-financed business within the e-commerce industry. They specialise in selling products through marketplaces such as eBay and Amazon to over 5 million customers a year. Due to growth in market share further international presence in mind, they are looking to more than double the size of the business (over 180 staff) over the next 2 years.
- Solid experience with Angular/AngularJS and Bootstrap for at least 2 years.
- You are a quality-oriented person with a focus on clean code.
- A real passion for development and the growth of your own knowledge.
- Fluent in English, German is a bonus
- To support the continued development of the core platform function of the development team by helping to deliver new projects and releases!
- Continue to develop your skills and knowledge with the current team and enhance knowledge.
- Ensure code quality and enforce best practices by communicating and sharing them to team members.
- Further development of the frontend architecture.
- Salary up-to €60,000(depending on experience)
- Flexible working hours
- Spacious and modern office in Berlin!
- Regular corporate events
For more information about this position please reach out today, we can arrange a no obligation call via email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Managing This Role
My name is Ellis Benjamin and I specialise in Backend and Frontend development recruitment across Berlin and North Germany. My position here at Darwin is to work with candidates...Ellis's Full Bio