Berlin, Germany , €55000.00 - €60000.00 per annum + Flexible working hours
2019-03-18 14:27:14 +0000
Frontend Developer - Angular 8
"A grown-up business, start-up environment in an e-commerce revolution"
Do you want to work for a company who are using the latest frameworks?
Are you a team player and is a positive work culture important to you?
Is flat hierarchies, quick decisions and fast results important for you in a work place?
I am currently working with an award winning, self-financed business within the e-commerce industry. They specialise in selling products through marketplaces such as eBay and Amazon to over 5 million customers a year. Due to growth in market share further international presence in mind, they are looking to more than double the size of the business (over 180 staff) over the next 2 years.
- Solid experience with Angular/AngularJS and Bootstrap for at least 2 years.
- You are a quality-oriented person with a focus on clean code.
- A real passion for development and the growth of your own knowledge.
- Fluent in English, German is a bonus
- To support the continued development of the core platform function of the development team by helping to deliver new projects and releases!
- Continue to develop your skills and knowledge with the current team and enhance knowledge.
- Ensure code quality and enforce best practices by communicating and sharing them to team members.
- Further development of the frontend architecture.
- Salary up-to €60,000(depending on experience)
- Flexible working hours
- Spacious and modern office in Berlin!
- Regular corporate events
For more information about this position please reach out today, we can arrange a no obligation call via email - email@example.com
WHAT'S HAPPENING NEAR YOU?
We understand that our network is the most important asset to our business, so we truly value recommendations. If you have a friend who is looking to take the next step in their career, let us know and we can help them.We have an excellent range of prizes to choose from.
Please note that your recommendation must be working in a position we place them in for a minimum of 3 months for a permanent role, or 1 month for a contract role