WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
€55000.00 - €60000.00 per annum
almost 2 years ago
Frontend Engineer (Angular)
BERLIN €55000 - €60000 PER ANNUM
Frontend Developer (Angular)
"Be a part of a team within a company that is rapidly becoming one of the largest digital pioneers in the craft industry"
I am currently working with Germany's leading artesian portal that has been growing rapidly over the last thirteen years and show no signs of slowing down anytime soon! They are revolutionizing the communication between client and customer within the trade industry and have executed this extremely well as they are one of the highest rated platforms within the country, having attracted 3.5 million users and created 6.5 million jobs! They are looking to hire a Senior Frontend Developer to join their already established team of front-end developers! They are seeking a developer that is going to bring their expertise to continuing to develop their innovative platform including adding innovative new features and pushing new development within the business.
You will be involved in adding incredible features that are already pending in their pipeline and being part of a team that is shaping one of the largest industries in Germany! If you are interested in a new challenge as well as a structured career path in a company that is growing immensely then this could be the role for you! Please read on for more detailed information:
- Solid experience with Angular/AngularJS and Bootstrap
- You are a quality-oriented person with a focus on clean code & test-driven development
- A real passion for development and the growth of your own knowledge
- An interest in state-of-the-art technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes and Cloud Computing like AWS
- Fluent in English
- Must be in Berlin or surrounding areas
- To support the continued development of the core platform function of the development team by helping to deliver new projects and releases!
- Continue to develop your skills and knowledge with the current team and enhance knowledge.
- Becoming a part of a cross-functional Scrum team
- Ensure code quality and enforce best practices by communicating and sharing them to team members.
- Very experienced agile and dynamic team working with an innovative technology stack.
- Freedom and autonomy to create the way you work most effectively
- Flexible working hours across the business
- Education budget (workshops, conferences, books, training)
- Flat organization hierarchies and open communication channels
- German & English lessons available
- Spacious and modern office in Berlin!
If this company suits all or maybe even some of your requirements apply today! Get in touch with me today for any further details firstname.lastname@example.org