Oslo, Norway , 400000kr - 650000kr per annum
2018-11-06 16:25:30 +0000
My client is a specialist Front-end web consultancy focused on two things - craftsmanship and a seriously great workplace! Based in Oslo, you will work alongside a tight-knit group of full-stack developers, Front-end & architects dedicated to being the best in their field, but who are humble and enjoy having talented sparring partners. Voted Norway's best place to work, this is a company for seniors offering high freedom, influence, great social and where employees come first.
* Lucrative model equal for all (salary, overtime, shares)
* The environment that challenges you to keep updated and is committed to supporting that; global courses/conferences, monthly knowledge sharing (sometimes with external speakers), public speaking
* Work in groups.
* High-quality trips abroad, activity/family days, dinners, parties etc.
* Expert knowledge in Front-end Development.
* Need to have recent experience with React and Redux.
* Bonus if you have worked with Angular or Node.
* Senior/lead/architect with 7+ years' experience - ambitious with 5 years can still be interesting.
* Passion & interest in your knowledge growth.
* Fluent Norwegian is required.
The frontend developer responsibilities
* Convert design to functional HTML, CSS (SASS/LESS), JS
* Convert design prototypes to work within the Episerver framework
* Supply and enrich all backend templates whit presentation layer in HTML
* Compress all static files for production
* Test and optimize all frontend code before production
Other frontend responsibilities
* Run frontend QA on projects delivered by other teams
* Take an active part in our weekly frontend meetings. Present new technologies, project experiences also.
* Support existing customers with bug fixes and new functionality
Managing This Role
I joined Darwin Recruitment in September 2014 and with no prior sales experience before joining was promoted to a Senior Consultant in my first year. I am now the Team Leader fo...Bradley's Full Bio