Switzerland, Switzerland , Negotiable
2018-05-08 17:42:07 +0100
Darwin Recruitment currently partnered with a leading independent telecoms specialist in mobile and fixed-line telephony in Switzerland. Together we are searching for a talented Frontend Developer to help them in the process of setting up their new online platform based on microservices architecture.
- Development of the telecoms online platform
- Develop new and expand existing microservices and related APIs
- Connection of various external interface partners and development of an open API for new digital services
- Creation of technical concepts and support in the development of technical concepts
- Create user documentation for the custom components
- Introduction of own ideas and suggestions regarding new technical solutions
- Transferring the developments into stable operation
- As part of system operation, resolve malfunction messages in DevOps Model.
To secure this role, you will need to have the following skillset:
- Completed degree in Computer Science, Business Informatics, Media Informatics or equivalent education
- 5+ years' work experience in software development in the field of complex integrated solution architectures
- Expert knowledge of Frontend foundations
- Varied experience with modern JS Frameworks/Libraries
- Knowledge of PHP (yii framework is an advantage)
- Experience with Typescript and Docker
- Be able to Define and build Rest APIs
- German and English speaking
- Agile developer with an agile mindset
Benefits of this position:
- Working with a young, powerful, innovative and motivated team
- Take on a diverse and interesting activity with extensive personal responsibility
- Company with very flat hierarchical levels, corresponding rapid decision-making processes and an uncomplicated and direct communication culture
- Working in a Dynamic environment with plenty of creative freedom, which is open to innovation and new ideas
- Possibility to actively co-design and further develop the telecoms online portals
You can apply directly now at www.darwinrecruitment.com with your full CV, References when possible Github account and full Contact details.
You can reach me directly on +44 (0)1277 637971 or by email at Rebekah.Rowell@darwinrecruitment.com, I will be in touch quickly to further qualify your interests, experience and answer any questions you might have. I look forward to your response!
Look forward to your reply.
Managing This Role
My role at Darwin Recruitment is a Delivery Consultant, which makes me responsible for searching, finding and delivering candidates to our key clients. My expertise lay within t...Rebekah's Full Bio