Stockholm, Sweden , 38000.00kr - 52000.00kr per month
2018-04-19 09:37:27 +0100
Darwin recruitment is currently recruiting for a business in Stockholm looking for a Frontend Developer. The company are a consulting business that focuses entirely on e-commerce and omni-channel solutions. They have carried out a wealth of successful commerce projects for many of the markets largest players. Their e-commerce consultants are experts in e-commerce, mobile eCommerce and PIM.
They are looking for the best Front-End developers available on the market. You will work in a dynamic environment where they will give you the opportunity to grow personally and professionally. Their projects are built on cooperation and teamwork and you will find yourself working together with other talented, passionate and dedicated people, all working towards a shared goal.
The company are a leading consultant company within the e-commerce business and they work with large clients such as Stadium, Ellos, Elgiganten, Reima and Axfood. They have around 50 passionate e-commerce consultants with their main office located in the very top of a Stockholm skyscraper with a great view over Stockholm city center.
Working as Front-End developer you will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
- Develop new user-facing features on the e-commerce platform
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
Skills and Qualifications
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3.
- Good understanding of css frameworks such as Bootstrap and Foundation.
- Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image. Familiarity with tools such as as Sketch or Photoshop is a plus.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Good understanding of Responsive web programming.
- Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them.
Managing This Role
I am a specialist recruiter with just under 4 years experience in the recruitment Industry, previously working in both the medical and accountancy markets. Since leaving both th...James's Full Bio