WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
40000.00kr - 60000.00kr per month
3 months ago
Darwin Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Frontend Developer for a company based in Stockholm that is Sweden's largest web service for collaboration on learning and quality in school with more than 1 million paid user accounts in thousands of schools. The success is based on their way of combining the web with educational idea and close collaboration with users. They make it easier to customize school learning for all children through their own web tools. Their web tools are user friendly and work for all ages from preschool to high school. In this way you get smooth and safe transitions between educators, between units and between different schools. They are about to take another big step in our SaaS service for schools - to make the service easier and easier for users to benefit from the product on mobile, flat and portable. You are involved in developing ideas about what they can improve in their web service, and which can work on laptop, mobile and tablet. You contribute sketches and prototypes that you knead with our educators and users.
You will be able to do this:
· Responsible for driving the development of their frontend architecture
· Refine and develop existing work methods, together with others in the frontend team
· Develop a plan for how they continuously keep their architecture and code base up-to-date
· Plan migration of their legacy code, today smaller than their new client stack.
· Responsibility for improving quality in delivery and developing test strategies.
· Make time to make their development environment easy to work and updated.
· Create new features daily in their client stack (react, relay, graphql)
· Develop their various products (web apps, mobile apps) where they think cross-platform.
· Work in project team with developers, designers and devops.
· Collaborate with product managers - who have been teachers and principals and have a good track of the school world.
Who are you?
You, like them, have a strong impetus to be able to contribute and provide benefits for teachers, students and children around Sweden. You enjoy the fact that your days are characterized by great variety and where you yourself can create and take responsibility for your tasks.
· Has a positive attitude, some humour and is empathetic
· Have a look at GraphQL and Relay
· Have experience in running projects and from start to finish
· Ability to communicate fluently in Swedish in speech and writing.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.