Frontend Developer 2 - Angular
Stockholm, Sweden , 38000kr - 52000.00kr per month
2019-05-23 10:02:07 +0100
Darwin Recruitment are currently hiring for Frontend Developers for a Cyber Security business in Stockholm. They create products that help business, security and intelligence professionals analyse and bring meaning to this ever-increasing amount of data on the web. They are a small and independent, yet highly successful business and on a mission to accelerate growth. With customers spanning the corporate, financial, governmental and military sectors in more than 20 countries, they are a leader in their business space. The company helps customers understand the risks and trends in their environment, focusing on IT threats, business risks and global events. Their technology combines analysis of unstructured data, interactive visualizations and machine learning to process millions of documents from hundreds of thousands of sources to serve up situation pictures about any topic. Customers can monitor hacker groups, malware, vulnerabilities, reputational risks or any other kind of threat in news, blogs, feeds, and social media or in other internal or external data. Their users spend less time collecting and searching for data and more time on learning, discovering and making better-informed decisions.
As a frontend developer with this business, you become part of a family where you work closely together and where everyone has a big influence in every part of the process. Your work will include developing new features and visualisations for the company's award-winning open-source intelligence application. You will participate in planning and architecting a state-of-the art online user interface that is used 24/7 by numerous Fortune100/FTSE100 sized customers. You will also have the opportunity to develop other skills, like backend, API development and DevOps - all depending on your own drive and focus. You will have agile and pair programming, unit testing, demos and retrospectives as part of the work - helping both you and the team to evolve together and build software that works with as little technical debt as possible. You also will have frequent one-on-one meetings with your manager to help with your personal development and future with the company.
The team also spend time by going on trips abroad, eat Tuesday breakfasts, have dinners/after works and exercise together.
They are looking for:
- Have a master's degree in Computer Science, Systems Science, Software Development or equivalent
- Experience working and achieving goals as part of a team
- Experience with at least one modern frontend framework such as Angular, React, Vue.js or similar
- Knows HTML5, LESS/SASS and CSS
- A sense for and opinions about good UI design
- And understanding of design patterns and best practices for frontend development - such as reactive programming, observables, REST, GraphQL
- A high standard of written and verbal English, as they company works in an international environment and both internal and external communication is in English
- Analytical skills and a logical, organised approach to problem solving
- A willingness to absorb feedback and learn new skills
- Valid working permit valid for Sweden
- Have experience with TypeScript and Node.js
- Have experience in other programming languages, like C#, Java or Python
- Have experience in cloud technologies
- Can take a UI design and make a pixel perfect implementation
WHAT'S HAPPENING NEAR YOU?
We understand that our network is the most important asset to our business, so we truly value recommendations. If you have a friend who is looking to take the next step in their career, let us know and we can help them.We have an excellent range of prizes to choose from.
Please note that your recommendation must be working in a position we place them in for a minimum of 3 months for a permanent role, or 1 month for a contract role