WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
Copenhagen, Copenhagen Municipality
6 months ago
(React.js, Typescript, Node.js)
We are the right company for you, if you:
- want to work on a product that matters to a lot of people - we handle hundreds of visits per second and host over 50M+ documents
- consider yourself one of the best at what you do and you're looking for equally talented colleagues
- are self-driven and would never just want to take the next ticket
- are curious and never stopped learning and exploring new languages, technologies and solutions
- seek a culture where all voices matter when it comes to shaping the future of the product
- want to work with colleagues who have a 'here to help' attitude, and absolutely want to help you succeed.
What you will be doing
delivering results that create value for the end-users, while we ensure a high-performance, high-availability, robust product that scale with our traffic (10.000++ requests/second) and data-heavy platforms (100++ terabytes),
working across disciplines, and take a holistic, end-2-end approach to software development,
working front-end solutions that can run in production at the scale of our traffic,
solving problems from just about every area of computer science, including search, information retrieval, artificial intelligence, natural language processing, distributed computing, large-scale system design, networking, security, data compression, big data and so on.
What you bring with you
- a Master's degree in CS or equivalent
- a demonstrated ability to deliver results in a fast paced environment
- the ability to architect and build complex single page applications with Typescript and React/Redux
- the ability to build and integrate with node.js backends
- being comfortable with both functional and object oriented programming styles
- having a flair for communicating technical details to non-engineers
- being passionate about creating the best possible experience for the end-user
- knowledge of all the CSS quirks and the newest additions, like grids
- experience with Protobuf, Docker, Python, Mysql, and Rabbitmq is a plus
- excellent communications skills in English.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.