WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
Swiss Franc85000.00 - Swiss Franc105000.00 per annum + Benefits
4 months ago
Largest international company in the cruise and tourism industry. Successful offices in the UK, Germany and Switzerland with over 20 years' experience collectively in the business. Technical solution leaders in search, booking and consulting - head and shoulders above the rest.
Are you looking to join a huge, multi-national company who are dominating their market? Do you have a passion for high-quality coding and working with the most up-to-date technologies? Do you want the chance for your voice to be heard and shape the growth and development of the IT department of a fantastic company?
Our client, the largest online broker in their industry, is looking to build up a strong and successful IT team in Zurich to strengthen their position as the best online cruise provider, offering a flawless, streamlined digital service to their customers.
Due to the size and success of the company they are now taking steps to develop a team in Zurich to match their UK and German teams. This presents the excellent opportunity to be a part of something big, whilst also being part of a new and growing team. As a new branch of the company, taking on new challenges, you will benefit from a state-of-the-art work environment with the newest technologies and opportunities for growth and the chance to put your own unique mark on the business.
To be the ideal candidate for this role, you have:
- Gained an understanding of software development through education or professional experience
- In-depth knowledge of IT Security in web development
- Experience with Typescript
- Practical experience with Vue.js
- An understanding of interface development with SOAP and REST
As a bonus, you have:
- Experience with unit tests
- Good eye for design or knowledge in UX design
- Industry knowledge in tourism
- Experience with unit tests
- A Swiss or EU National
- Fluent in English, German would be valuable
- Analytical and able to think conceptually
- Eager to continuously evolve and apply technologies
- Independant, results-oriented, resiliant and committed
- A dedicated developer who enjoys to code in their free time and has worked on their own projects
- Collaboration on the development of web portals for tourism
- Development of web applications for end customers and for use in the middle / back office
- Establishment, maintenance and optimization of interfaces to software solutions from external service providers and partners
- Significant participation in technical solution finding in software design and implementation
- International business with offices in the UK, Germany and Switzerland
- 20 years collective experience in the industry
- Leaders in the online cruise industry due to their high-quality web development work
- More than 100,000 customers per year
- 98% customer satisfaction rate
- Swiss office based in Zurich
- Possibility to help shape growth and future direction of development
- Opportunity and challenge to develop personally and technically in an innovative environment
- Flat hierarchies
- Attractive conditions with performance bonuses
- Pleasant working environment in one of the most beautiful cities in Europe
- Brand new, state-of-the-art technology and a commitment to remaining top-of-the-line and working with the most up to date versions of each technology
If you meet the above requirements, please get in contact ASAP to discuss further.