Oslo, Norway , Up to 1000000.00kr per annum
2019-07-24 16:18:52 +0100
you will be part of a large interdisciplinary work environment where there is a strong focus on competence enhancement and knowledge sharing. You will have the opportunity to work on exciting and challenging projects at our customers and participate in innovative product development. In the team we have our own professional and social program, where we speak subjects or IT as a hobby. Our success depends on the unique composition of employees and our enthusiasm for the digital. We are known for having a very good working environment, so with us you come to an informal culture and a well-knit group. We might be described as a bunch of social IT nerds, who both like to talk humor and subjects. In addition, you will have the opportunity to develop your expertise through attending courses, conferences and events.
We seek you as:
* Have relevant higher education
* Have consulting experience or desire to work as a consultant
* Have great commitment and passion for front end development
* Master Norwegian as a language, written and oral
* At least 1 year's experience as a front-end developer
* Experience with web technologies such as HTML, CSS, PHP, Sass, REST, TypeScript
* Good overview of standard functionality in Office 365 / SharePoint
* A company with a strong focus on competence sharing and continuous development
* A central role in some of the most exciting projects in Norway
* A safe workplace with great and modern premises in Nydalen
* A pleasant and team-based work environment with skilled and committed colleagues
* An exciting workplace in growth
* A strong academic environment with pleasant and helpful colleagues
* Competitive salary and otherwise good conditions
About the employer
Norwegian IT consulting company with almost 200 employees, and offices in Oslo, Trondheim, and Hamar. We offer a wide range of IT services and focus on making the complex easy to understand. We are characterized as professional experts and nice people with a great love for digital solutions. We offer you a culture where you will be seen and appreciated by an interdisciplinary environment. With us, we offer you competitive conditions, challenging and meaningful assignments, with a focus on professional and personal development. We have also in a short time established one of Norway's hottest environments for IoT, AI, and machine learning, and are driving groundbreaking development for many of the largest companies in Norway. We create business value together with our customers, by adding knowledge, experience, and creativity.
WHAT'S HAPPENING NEAR YOU?
We understand that our network is the most important asset to our business, so we truly value recommendations. If you have a friend who is looking to take the next step in their career, let us know and we can help them.We have an excellent range of prizes to choose from.
Please note that your recommendation must be working in a position we place them in for a minimum of 3 months for a permanent role, or 1 month for a contract role