Olten, Switzerland , Swiss Franc100000.00 - Swiss Franc120000.00 per annum + Benefits
2019-06-10 00:56:00 +0100
One of Switzerland's leading financial institutions with well over one million customers using them as a reliable partner.
Are you a Frontend developer with good experience using angular? Want to work in a forward-thinking environment and shape the future of the financial sector? Attracted to an agile modern working environment?
Our client assists many people to manage finances in both the retail and corporate markets, with the vision to become one of Switzerland's leading digital powerhouses.
They are offering the opportunity for a Frontend Angular developer to join their dynamic environment.
To be the right developer for this, you have:
- Completed education or training in computer science
- Several years' experience in web development
- Knowledge of Java EE Technologies would be a plus
- Familiarity with SQL, Maven and Bamboo
- Enthusiastic about working in an agile team
- Passionate about new internet technologies and trends
- A team player who wants to work in a cross-functional team
- Good with both German and English
- A Swiss or EU national
- Implement and integrate modern solutions for clients
- Conceive, realize and maintain the application and continue to develop
- Integrate the software components
- Support teammates in 3rd level
- Analyse cases, evaluate their origin and adjust them independently
- Create concepts with innovative solutions and utilise expertise
- Flexible working hours and six weeks holiday
- Competitive salaries and attractive benefits
- Modern and ergonomic working environment
- Varied training opportunities
- Certified health management
- Recognition for being one of the most attractive employers in Switzerland
- Agile employer
If you meet the above requirements, please get in contact ASAP to discuss further.
WHAT'S HAPPENING NEAR YOU?
We understand that our network is the most important asset to our business, so we truly value recommendations. If you have a friend who is looking to take the next step in their career, let us know and we can help them.We have an excellent range of prizes to choose from.
Please note that your recommendation must be working in a position we place them in for a minimum of 3 months for a permanent role, or 1 month for a contract role