Stockholm, Sweden , 38000kr - 52000.00kr per month
2019-05-30 09:51:55 +0100
Darwin Recruitment are currently looking for a Frontend Developer on behalf of a company based in Stockholm whom are a successful digital agency since 1999 that develops sustainable and accessible concepts and web solutions. At the business, 19 specialists work within strategy, design, development and optimization and they have, with great commitment and together with their customers, created sustainable digital concepts and services that make a difference. The focus of their concepts and solutions is to create benefits for the users and value for the business. The value comes, for example, in the form of increased business, increased citizen service or more members. Their deliveries are beyond the next trend, because they are better than that in order for you as a customer to be safe in your investment regardless of whether we deliver advice, analyses, concepts or technology. They also use proven methods for needs analysis and market-leading products such as Episerver and Umbraco for system solutions. The company's largest asset is their competent employees. They have experience of the requirements for efficiency, accessibility, usability and anchoring that are set both in the public sector and in the competitive market. They have seen the web evolve and are proud to have influenced the development through their participation in the research world, and above all through their customers when they have developed innovative solutions to adapt their systems and activities to a changing environment.
- Making high-performance solutions is a matter of course for you and you know how to get a website to load as fast as possible through compression, caching, bundling and lazy loading.
- Likewise, you know how to customize a search engine optimization site with semantic HTML and structured data.
- You like to explore trends in web development and have a look at frameworks, preprocessors and tools like Bootstrap, SASS, Nunjucks, Node.js and Grunt.
- You are curious to build available websites that work for everyone based on WCAG and Webbriktlinjer.se.
With us you get
- Possibility to influence your workplace and be involved in developing the company.
- Rewarding and interesting tasks where you are making a difference.
- Great opportunities to grow and develop in your role.
- A leadership that is based on clarity, trust and responsiveness.
- Nice conditions with collective agreements and generous wellness benefits.
- Chance to massage when our talented masseur comes to the office every two weeks.
- Sit in bright, nice rooms in Hornstull.
- Integration in practice - the opportunity to engage in various initiatives for the integration of new Swedes during working hours.
- And of course ... a lot of laughter with the world's best colleagues!
WHAT'S HAPPENING NEAR YOU?
We understand that our network is the most important asset to our business, so we truly value recommendations. If you have a friend who is looking to take the next step in their career, let us know and we can help them.We have an excellent range of prizes to choose from.
Please note that your recommendation must be working in a position we place them in for a minimum of 3 months for a permanent role, or 1 month for a contract role