WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
Swiss Franc80000.00 - Swiss Franc100000.00 per annum + Benefits
about 1 year ago
Global Drupal & React Agency. Passionate about Open Source and Web design. Full-service agency - from consulting through to maintenance. Young and dynamic team. Quirky office space and excellent learning and development opportunities.
Our client is a globally recognised agency for web development focusing on Drupal & React. They work with international companies from small start-ups to SMEs and huge international businesses across a wide range of industries. They boast a relaxed work environment and active engagement in the Drupal community.
They are looking now to grow their in-house Zurich team, adding to the friendly and supportive team already in place there.
As the right candidate, you have:
- Over 3 years of Frontend development experience
- Good expertise in responsive web development, including, HTML5 and CSS3
- Experience with LESS, SASS, or CSS in JS
- Experience working collaboratively using version control (Git)
- Knowledge of React or Vue as a plus
- Fluency in English, both spoken and written
- Interested in contributing to the Open source community
- Based in or close to Zurich
- Fluent in English
- A Swiss or EU National
- Collaborating with UX professionals, designers and other engineers on client projects
- Develop knowledge on new web development practices to improve your knowledge
- Bringing your own ideas to the team and implementing them into high-quality sites to suit the clients' needs
- founded in 2019
- Global offices and diverse international teams across the business
- Supporters of the open source community / Drupal community
- Large portfolio of sites to maintain, extend and improve for all developers on the team
- Exciting and challenging projects from a wide range of industries
- Large global clients including Red Bull, Nobel Biocare and UBS
- Biennial soft and hardware budget for each team member, with a say in what it is spent on
- The opportunity to take one month off to do something extreme, after three years of full-time employment (paid sabbatical)
- Attendance of DrupalCons and Camps
- Annual education budget and support for further education and certifications
- Annual fitness budget with gym close by to the office
If you meet the above requirements, please get in contact ASAP to discuss further.