Zürich, Switzerland , Swiss Franc80000.00 - Swiss Franc100000.00 per annum + Benefits
2019-05-20 14:45:48 +0100
Global Drupal & React Agency. Passionate about Open Source and Web design. Full-service agency - from consulting through to maintenance. Young and dynamic team. Quirky office space and excellent learning and development opportunities.
Our client is a globally recognised agency for web development focusing on Drupal & React. They work with international companies from small start-ups to SMEs and huge international businesses across a wide range of industries. They boast a relaxed work environment and active engagement in the Drupal community.
They are looking now to grow their in-house Zurich team, adding to the friendly and supportive team already in place there.
As the right candidate, you have:
- Over 3 years of Frontend development experience
- Good expertise in responsive web development, including, HTML5 and CSS3
- Experience with LESS, SASS, or CSS in JS
- Experience working collaboratively using version control (Git)
- Knowledge of React or Vue as a plus
- Fluency in English, both spoken and written
- Interested in contributing to the Open source community
- Based in or close to Zurich
- Fluent in English
- A Swiss or EU National
- Collaborating with UX professionals, designers and other engineers on client projects
- Develop knowledge on new web development practices to improve your knowledge
- Bringing your own ideas to the team and implementing them into high-quality sites to suit the clients' needs
- founded in 2019
- Global offices and diverse international teams across the business
- Supporters of the open source community / Drupal community
- Large portfolio of sites to maintain, extend and improve for all developers on the team
- Exciting and challenging projects from a wide range of industries
- Large global clients including Red Bull, Nobel Biocare and UBS
- Biennial soft and hardware budget for each team member, with a say in what it is spent on
- The opportunity to take one month off to do something extreme, after three years of full-time employment (paid sabbatical)
- Attendance of DrupalCons and Camps
- Annual education budget and support for further education and certifications
- Annual fitness budget with gym close by to the office
If you meet the above requirements, please get in contact ASAP to discuss further.
WHAT'S HAPPENING NEAR YOU?
We understand that our network is the most important asset to our business, so we truly value recommendations. If you have a friend who is looking to take the next step in their career, let us know and we can help them.We have an excellent range of prizes to choose from.
Please note that your recommendation must be working in a position we place them in for a minimum of 3 months for a permanent role, or 1 month for a contract role