WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
5 months ago
This business provides the tools and support which enable millions of small business to thrive in a competitive online environment. Millions of users access their services every day!
Engineering is at the core of the product - the business has cultivated an environment where engineers are encouraged to continually explore new solutions, to provide the best positive solution to users.
The business is now looking for a Frontend Architect or Staff Frontend Engineer to join the team - either fully remote or in their Hamburg office.
- Overseeing the Frontend Architecture of the whole business
- Balancing a cohesive engineering approach across the businesses - whilst enabling individual teams' autonomy around their chosen tech stack
- Improving engineering practices and standards
- Leading R+D projects
- Identifying areas of technical debt that require additional input
- Enabling cross-team communication and collaboration
You should have:
- Proven experience designing the architecture of Frontend applications in production.
- Examples of implementing engineering standards, and coaching developers
- Strong knowledge of TypeScript and React
- Experience with accessibility, knowledge of WCAG 2.1 is an advantage
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in performance monitoring and optimisation
This is a high-impact role within a stable, growing company, who are driven by their mission on helping small businesses all over the world to succeed. The role includes a highly competitive salary and benefits package.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.