Gothenburg, Sweden , 38000kr - 52000kr per month
2018-04-23 15:26:22 +0100
Darwin Recruitment is currently recruiting for a Swedish speaking Frontend Architect for a privately held corporation based in Gothenburg, who are a betting platform developer and inventor of products for the gaming industry. Their objective is to focus on product development and have a passion for developing great software. They have developed an advanced betting platform and a game engine with the ability to show detailed 3D environments in real-time 3D. The technology makes it possible to show frequent games on TV screens in betting shops and for betting on those games. Complementing the betting platform is various subsystems for mass deployment, marketing, back office and management.
Currently they are developing the next generation betting and lottery-platform, which includes both scalable servers and feature-rich applications. Most of the projects they are developing are new from the ground up and they often use new technologies which makes the work both interesting and rewarding. They offer technical challenges in an exciting industry and a workplace that is inclusive with a happy and positive atmosphere.
As a Front-end Architect, you will bring a large part of your experience and put it into practice, not only in terms of architecture & design but also implementation and testing of software. They prefer that you are an easy-going person who likes to work in smaller teams to implement smart solutions with high quality. A big plus is if you appreciate the Clean Code and Solid principles and bring your own experience. Example projects that they are currently working on are;
- Scalable server that handles 500 transactions/s and several billion $ per year.
- Modular Event hub for administration and configuration of a sports betting product.
- Multi purpose Client app for taking bets on virtual games, rapid games and sports betting.
- Reactive data grid for collecting, presenting and filtering real-time information.
- Central Jackpot system with multiple pools and TV presentation screen.
- Odds generation and prize draw engines for lottery, virtual games, sports betting, slots.
They love programming and technology and would like to see that you share that interest. The most important thing is that you want to learn more but you are of course encouraged to share experience. They would therefore prefer if you fulfill a large part of what is mentioned below.
- Have interest for low level details of programming languages, libs, frameworks.
- Experience and interest for developing framework, logic and performance optimizations.
- Experience with C# .Net, React, Angular, Webpack and other modern technology
Managing This Role
I am a specialist recruiter with over 5 year’s experience in the recruitment industry, previously working in both the medical and finance markets. My role at Darwin is covering ...James's Full Bio