WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
US$120000.00 - US$150000.00 per annum
18 days ago
$120,000 - $150,000/year
Do you have the ability in building intuitive user experiences in React?
Are you interested working in a collaborative and tight knit team environment with a group of like-minded engineers?
I'm looking for someone who…
· Has a strength in front end development and 4+ years of experience
· Has been working in a production environment with React on SaaS, Fintech, or Real Estate applications
· Wants to work with a team of collaborative engineers in a fast-paced environment
Who is interested in…
· Building an application that helps enable users to become more financially literate and successful
· Working on multiple B2B and B2C applications
· Coming up with interesting solutions to building a more intuitive and interactive platform
For a company who…
· Truly believes in servant leadership & enabling ideas from every level
· Offers full coverage of Health, Dental, & Vision Benefits
· Have created a stellar workplace culture that includes happy hours, board games, onsite beer and coffee taps, as well as a genuine focus on mental health for their employees
If you're interested in this role apply directly or reach out on LinkedIn!
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
We are looking for a Senior Front End Developer We are an Agtech technology startup focussing on on developing standoff sensor technology for use in agricultural markets. Workplace: Remote with some travel to Washington, DC and Raleigh, North Carolina. Duties and Requirements: Lead our UI/UX process in collaboration with other Stakeholders, perform product ownership activities and gain an understanding of how data is collected, processed and reported. You are responsible for standing up UI React elements, set up tooling, CI/CD. You will also need to understand the portal and data upload and be able to differentiate development approaches for each of them. This position offers the opportunity to work with a greenfield product and work with a cutting edge map based product. In this role, you will make a significant impact on the team, product and company as well as contribute to environmentally responsible agriculture with unlimited career growth opportunities. Requirements: ● At least 2-4 years of React experience ● Have the led the front end work or a team of engineers in a startup or other company environment ● Experience setting up best practices as well as tackling tactical tasks ● Keen sense of UI/UX with an ability to independently execute good judgment on interfaces and styling ● Mapbased product experience such as Mapbox (preferred) ● Experience developing for mobile ready (responsive) applications ● Experience working with stakeholders to understand requirements ● Some backend experience ● Is comfortable in an ambiguous start-up environment ● Experience or knowledge of product ownership activities and responsibilities ● Candidate must be eligible to work in the United States Interested or more info? Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.