WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
450000.00kr - 750000.00kr per annum
22 days ago
I am working with a leading Nordic software company supporting the full-scale digital transformation of industrial industry around the world. With their product, they supply contextualized data to drive industrial applications that increase safety and efficiency and drive revenue.
You will have an opportunity to gain expert knowledge about open source projects used in data science and data engineering, and to make contributions to them. They help their users understand how best to use their tools by holding presentations and workshops and by writing excellent documentation and tutorials.
About the Role
We are looking for a Front-End Web Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application and define its functional behaviour.
Focus is all on long-term quality, and you will have real ownership of the project inside a company with huge financial backing for innovation, that puts focus on professional development & day-to-day freedom.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Develop state-of-the-art applications using the latest and greatest technology available
- Build reusable code and libraries
- Create and contribute to open-source software projects
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Be part of an autonomous cross-functional team
- Help shape the culture and methodology of a rapidly growing company
Some of these statements should describe you
- Proficient experience with some of the core stacks used by bleeding-edge tech companies, such as modern JS library (React, Vue, Angular etc.).
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Preferred experience with customer-facing projects