Front end developer
Front end developer.
Front end developer
kr700000 - kr1000000 per year|
Are you a skilled developer with a passion for technology? Do you thrive in a dynamic, collaborative environment where you can continue to learn and grow? Look no further! We are a team of professionals who value warmth, professional authority, and a strong sense of community. We are currently seeking experienced developers with a background in Java and .NET development to join our growing team.
With us, you will have the opportunity to work on exciting projects, continue to develop your skills, and be a part of a team that values helping each other and having fun together. Our ideal candidate will have:
- A higher education degree
- 3+ years of experience in development
- Knowledge of contemporary languages and frameworks
- Strong problem-solving skills, both individually and as part of a team
- Experience with agile methodologies
- Bonus skills in cloud technology (AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud Platform), DevOps, databases, and integration
If you have a professional desire and commitment, and are excited to share your expertise with our team, we would love to hear from you! Apply now to be a part of our dynamic and growing company.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply NowJosh Wilson
SUBMIT YOUR CV
Senior FrontEnd Developer
Apply Now We're looking for a talented Senior Software Engineer to work for a successful and growing Software Partnership business.They...
Apply Now My client are a large ecommerce platform. One of their teams are looking to add a Senior web...
Fullstack Developer (React/Java)
Apply Now The team and product I am representing are setting the standard in Germany for user-friendliness and customer benefits....
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.