Front End Developer
Zürich, Switzerland , Swiss Franc90000 - Swiss Franc110000 per annum + Benefits
2019-06-25 14:38:00 +0100
World leading international company for education. 540 offices and schools across 54 countries. First class personal and career development. Modern and progressive work environment.
Are you interested in working with one of the largest educational organizations in the world? Would you like to drive a new generation of web experiences for customers? Are you looking for a new challenge in central Zurich?
Our client combines language training with cultural exchange, academic achievement, and educational travel to deliver courses and programmes that transform dreams into international opportunities. This is achieved through a strong passion for cultural diversity in the workplace and focus on excellent educational development for their employees.
Now they are building up a new team within new office to reimagine the customer experience and provide a full e-commerce experience to complement traditional offline sales. They are re looking for a Front-End Developer to join them in this task.
As the right person for the job, you have:
- 3+ years' experience as a Front-End Developer
- Solid experience with Frameworks like, React, Angular or Vue.js
- Experience working with Node or ideally C#/.NET on the Back End.
- A passion for elegant technology and design
- Fluency in Spoken & Written English
- Swiss or EU Citizenship
What is expected of you:
- Understand the value of great user experience in everything you build
- Understand the importance of teamwork, open communication and collaboration
- Strong communication skills in English, both oral and written
- Learn new technologies and discuss ideas openly in order to help shape the team
- Leaders in international education
- Their mission is to break down barriers in language, culture and geography
- Have helped millions of people learn a language, discover the world or earn an academic degree
- Modern offices across the world
- Young team
- A real focus on personal development and career development
- Space to grow within the company
- An international working environment with a diverse range of cultures
- Excellent relocation package for those outside of Switzerland
- Plenty of opportunities for further education
- Opportunities for international travel
- Product discounts (Language and Travel Programs)
- Fun offsite outings
- Competitive benefits package
- One free flight home per year
If you meet the above requirements, please get in contact ASAP to discuss further.
WHAT'S HAPPENING NEAR YOU?
We understand that our network is the most important asset to our business, so we truly value recommendations. If you have a friend who is looking to take the next step in their career, let us know and we can help them.We have an excellent range of prizes to choose from.
Please note that your recommendation must be working in a position we place them in for a minimum of 3 months for a permanent role, or 1 month for a contract role