WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
Swiss Franc80000.00 - Swiss Franc110000.00 per annum + Benefits
over 1 year ago
Largest, most successful, independent Swiss business software provider for small and medium-sized enterprises. 5 branches across Switzerland and Germany. Focused on Mobile, Enterprise and Cloud Solutions. Staff focused with fantastic benefits.
Are you looking to join a popular and growing company based in Saint Gallen? Are you a Frontend Web Developer with 3+ years of professional experience? Are you highly creative with a strong sense of quality awareness?
Our client is the largest independent Swiss business software provider for small to medium-sized enterprises across Switzerland and Germany with more than 100,000 software modules sold and over 44,000 customers. They provide a wildly popular internet-based free software for their clients to seamlessly send and receive invoices electronically. They are at the forefront of the digitalisation of payment methods and are invaluable to their clients with their popularity spiking in the recent months through the success of this software. Due to growing client demand, they are now seeking an experienced Frontend Web Developer to join the team and further develop this revolutionary product.
As the right candidate, you have:
- Corresponding degree in Software Engineering IT
- 3+ years' experience as a web developer
- Experience with Vue.js or other similar frameworks
- A good understanding of REST, JSON, XML and ES6
- Solid knowledge of single page web applications
- Able to work on tasks independently as well as in a team
- Able to work in an Agile environment
- Able to produce secure and quality code
- Fluent in German with a good understanding of English
- A Swiss or EU national
- Excited to work for a modern and popular company in Saint Gallen
- Develop attractive, convertible and be the frontend expert
- Develop maintainable high-performance user interfaces
- Active participation in modern development processes and tools
- Responsibility for technical conception along with your team
- Creation of module and acceptance test as well as technical documentation
- Producers of their own software for electronic invoicing for small and medium-sized companies
- In a period of growth within the business
- Founded in 1985 by three graduates who are still with the company today
- More than 100,000 software modules sold
- Over 44,000 happy customers
- Head office in Saint Gallen
- Team size of 7 with 366 people in the company total
- ERP software providers to a wide range of clients
- Varied, self-responsible activities in a fast-paced environment
- Future-oriented and dynamic team
- Free lunches provided
- Free gym membership
- Free staff bar
- Free parking
- Sun terrace
- Flexible working opportunities
If you meet the above requirements, please get in contact ASAP to discuss further.