Front End Developer
Zürich, Switzerland , Swiss Franc100000.00 - Swiss Franc120000.00 per annum + Benefits
2019-01-30 13:34:59 +0000
Front-end, Full Stack
World leading international company for education and cultural exchange. 540 offices and schools across 54 countries. First class personal and career development. Modern and progressive work environment.
Are you interested in working with one of the largest educational organizations in the world? Do you have Web Analysist experience and a desire to drive a new generation of web experiences for customers? Are you looking for a new challenge in central Zurich?
Our client combines language training with cultural exchange, academic achievement, and educational travel to deliver courses and programmes that transform dreams into international opportunities. This is achieved through a strong passion for cultural diversity in the workplace and focus on excellent educational development for their employees.
Now they are building up a brand-new team within their Language Centre to reimagine the customer experience and provide a full e-commerce experience to complement traditional offline sales. They are re looking for a Front-End Developer to join them in this task.
As the right person for the job, you have:
- 3+ years' experience as a Front-End Developer
- Solid experience with Frameworks like Angular, React, Backbone or Vue.js
- Experience working with Node or ideally C#/.NET on the Back End.
- A passion for elegant technology and design
- Swiss or EU Citizenship
What is expected of you:
- Understand the value of great user experience in everything you build
- Understand the importance of teamwork, open communication and collaboration
- Strong communication skills in English, both oral and written
- Learn new technologies and discuss ideas openly in order to help shape the team
- Leaders in international education
- Their mission is to break down barriers in language, culture and geography
- Have helped millions of people learn a language, discover the world or earn an academic degree
- 43,500 staff around the world
- Modern offices across the world
- Young team
- A real focus on personal development and career development
- Space to grow within the company
- An international working environment with a diverse range of cultures
- Excellent relocation package for those outside of Switzerland
- Plenty of opportunities for further education
- Opportunities for international travel
- Product discounts (Language and Travel Programs)
- Fun offsite outings
- Competitive benefits package
- One free flight home per year
If you meet the above requirements, please get in contact ASAP to discuss further.
Managing This Role
Here at Darwin, I am working alongside the Switzerland permanent team, where we focus on technologies including Frontend & Backend Web, Java, C#, DevOps, Security, Data Science ...Jacob's Full Bio