Copenhagen, Copenhagen Municipality , 40000kr - 50000kr per month
2018-04-17 15:18:14 +0100
Our client is a truly modern media company, that gives anyone with digitally bound content the ability to upload and distribute their publications worldwide. In just minutes!
They are currently looking for a Front-end developer to join their growing team. They are looking for someone that:
- Wants to work on a product that matters to a lot of people - the website receives hundreds of visits per second and host over 35M+ documents
- Considers themselves to be one of the best Frontend developers
- Is always open to learning and exploring new languages, technologies and solutions
- Wants to work in a culture where all voices matter when it comes to shaping the future of the product
You will be:
- Joining a team of highly skilled web enthusiasts building web applications in an agile environment
- Building great responsive websites that ensure the best possible user experience on all platforms ranging from desktop, tablet over mobile web and native apps
- Building production systems that serves billions of pages every month
- Being excited about HTML5 features like SVG and being on the pulse of new developments in the browser technology field
- A Master's degree in CS or equivalent
- A demonstrated ability to deliver results in a fast-paced environment
- Strong competence in building user interfaces
- Experience architecting and building robust high-performance production web application
- Used to working with Design and Product teams
- Experience with MVC-based web applications (a plus)
- Experience with server-side languages like Python (a plus)
- Excellent communications skills in English
Other things you should know are:
- They're currently working on recommender engines, internal analytics and our famous reading experience to mention a few examples
- Their architecture is microservice-oriented using AMQP
- They deploy multiple times a day on AWS and use Docker Swarm, MySQL, Redis, Node, etc.
- They strive to be agile (Who doesn't?)
They even provide delicious catered lunches, regular outings, and nice parties, but they also build arcade machines, design escape rooms, host video and craft beer evenings and have one of the slickest table tennis setups around.
They are looking for the right person to join their team in Copenhagen full-time and if it's you, don't hesitate to apply!
Managing This Role
I specialise in the placement of Data Scientists and Python Developers within some of the best businesses in Copenhagen. After a successful start to my career at Darwin as a Del...Luke's Full Bio