Zürich, Switzerland , Swiss Franc75000 - Swiss Franc85000 per annum + Training and re-location package.
2018-03-13 15:57:35 +0000
Darwin Recruitment is currently partnered with an international provider E-learning platform in the Zürich area. Together we are searching for talented Frontend Developer with the desire to drive the implementation of web applications for their global customers.
* Contributing to the complete cycle of campaign and web application development.
* Work with designers to quickly prototype and develop screens and page modules.
* Interacting and collaborating with internal customers to understand the business requirements.
* Participating in their global development and production team through development, QA and production cycles.
* Collaborate with our project management and bug tracking systems.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
* Participates in the development of web-based applications.
* Has a command of current web standards and practices.
* Has in-depth knowledge of the most popular browsers and any special considerations in regards to web application development
To secure this role, you will need to have the following skillset:
* 2-4 years experience as a web front-end developer implementing cross-browser/cross-device applications.
* Understanding of modern web development conventions and standards.
* Knowledge of version control software, such as TFS and Git.
You can apply directly now at www.darwinrecruitment.com with your full CV, References when possible Github account and full Contact details.
You can reach me directly on +44 (0)1277 637971 or by email at Rebekah.Rowell@darwinrecruitment.com, I will be in touch quickly to further qualify your interests, experience and answer any questions you might have. I look forward to your response!
Look forward to your reply.