Copenhagen, Copenhagen Municipality , 30000kr - 45000kr per annum
2018-02-26 15:09:00 +0000
Our client is a start-up shoppable content company, which empowers digital marketing and ecommerce professionals to create and publish engaging digital experiences in minutes, without writing a single line of code.
In this company you get that start-up feeling, but with stability. They are honouring the agile manifesto and valuing "Individuals and interactions over processes and tools" meaning that for the right person, this is a great opportunity to join a fast moving and well-working team on their continuous journey towards making a great product.
They expect you to have a good way of communicating and the ability to join in as a team member, to learn and understand the ins and outs of the existing code base, and work with the front-end team to continuously improve. You need to have at least 2 years of experience in Front-end development. It's of course a very good thing if you are also more towards "Full-Stack", meaning you understand backend (Java), databases (mongo/mysql).
- You are already living in Denmark and in close proximity to Copenhagen, (ie Malmö/Sweden or in the Øresund area). Applications outside DK/this area will be not be taken in to consideration.
- You do have at least 2 years of experience with front-end coding (experience with ES2015/ES6, Webpack and application development using frameworks like Backbone.js/Marionette.js, Angular.js or React.js is highly qualifying).
- You are ready and willing to take a front-end test. This is to save time (and expectations) for everyone.
- You feel comfortable speaking English.
- You are familiar with object-oriented concepts/paradigms and application development in general
Also, as perks you have all the "infrastructure" you need. Other than Mario Kart tournaments or a game of table football which helps you stay competitive and on your toes - They have their lunch over at Torvehallerne. https://torvehallernekbh.dk. Free coffee, tea, soft drinks - it's all here.
If you feel that this opportunity sounds like something that would fit your acceptance criteria's for your next job - please apply.
Managing This Role