Copenhagen, Copenhagen Municipality , 40000kr - 50000kr per month
2018-02-26 15:05:00 +0000
Our client, founded in 2011, is a young Danish online marketing agency. They currently have more than 50 employees and two offices in Copenhagen and Aarhus. The primary task of the company is to help local businesses to market in the digital age we live in.
They have more than 500 local customers throughout Denmark, who they help daily with all elements of online marketing. They are currently seeking an innovative Front-end Developer to help them move their business in a more SaaS-oriented direction.
As a Front-end Developer, you will play an important role in a dedicated team that works every day to develop their product and make the experience better for local businesses that really need a go-to place in the digital world. In addition, you will continuously develop through weekly training days and development campuses and conferences in Denmark and abroad.
You like the idea of working for a business in growth as it creates the right prerequisites for a SaaS success that you can join already in the start-up phase. In addition, you prefer quality code. You may also want to be outgoing and motivated to work on behalf of local businesses.
- HTML5, CSS3 & SCSS
- Good for layout and graphic design
- Understanding for both UI and UX
- Innovative and quick thinking
- Love to find new initiatives and take responsibility for your own tasks
- Want to become part of a dynamic environment, where work culture and good values are highly regarded
- It's a plus if you're used to working with version management
Your position will involve:
- Graphic design and layout for the Live SaaS solution and website
- Responsibility and influence on own tasks and solution methods
- Idea and product development of the company's main product
- Contribute to UI and UX
- Weekly training days with new trends and tools as the focal point
- Weekly sprint meetings and 'code reviews' with the development team
- Annual conferences and events
- Competitive salary
- Free computer
- Exciting position with responsibility and many tasks
- Personal and professional development as well as education
- Becoming a firm part of a business in growth
- Being part of the driving force behind an ambitious SaaS solution
- Breakfast arrangement available
- Friday and social events
If this sounds like you and you are interested in this position, please apply below with your CV and we will be in touch!