6 months ago
Are you a keen UX designer open to freelance projects in Berlin?
A leading brand and long-term client of ours is looking for a part-time designer to join their team of 10, split between 7 designers and 3 researchers.
Initial 6 month engagement with high chance of extension. This is part-time opportunity for 3 days per week.
You will be supporting a ecommerce platform at a very interesting phase as it's in growth mode.
Key requirements include:
- Proven track record of design projects, complete with strong portfolio
- Strong in concept and visual design
- Experience in working with established design systems and live products
- Used to designing with data - using both qualitative and quantitative testing to shape
- Practiced in agile and lean development practices
- English speaking is mandatory (German language is a strong plus)
- Testing will play an important part of this project
- Good Know-how of using Sketch tool
Interviews will commence next week, so if this sounds like an opportunity you could be interested in, please apply with your latest CV for an informal chat.
No agencies please