WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
Amsterdam, North Holland
€75.00 - €80.00 per hour
19 days ago
UI Product Designer (Amsterdam)
Work in a multidisciplinary agile delivery team along with other designers to design and deliver a forward thinking intelligence platform.
As a Product Designer, you will help to deliver world class customer experiences for our client, guiding them on best practice in visual design, user experience and design development, as well as delivering design outputs of your own.
- This is a client facing delivery role with a mix of advising, implementing and delivering.
- You will be an ambassador on user experience and visual design, supporting the creative direction and vision within our agile delivery team
- You'll engage closely with the client and Scrum teams to review current design processes and methods, before making your recommendation and making it happen
- You will work closely with the design team to ensure consistency and implementation of best practices and innovative problem solving.
To do that, it's essential you bring the following:
- 4+ years of UI design experience
- Experience designing complex platforms and use cases
- Experience in mobile, web and responsive environments
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong knowledge of Figma
- The ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Strong visual and brainstorming skills with the ability to confidently sketch interfaces in cross functional collaborative teams
- Experience with design systems, from creation to management over time
It's helpful if you also have:
- Experience designing for the Financial services industry
- Interest or experience in UX research
- Ability to flex between UI and UX if required is a plus
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
We are currently working with a Global E-commerce business that is looking to hire a Freelance Android Engineer. The contract will be for at least 6 months. You'll ideally be based in Berlin, however they can also allow the right candidate to work 100% remote. Key tasks - Support with Architecture design, development and management of a global Android App Ensure code is compliant and to a high standard Mentor junior members of the team Push forward testing strategy including Junit and UI tests Work closely with a full cross-functional team Key skills required - Extensive Android Development background Strong understanding of Android development Strong understanding of DDMS and Android Developer tools Strong Kotlin skills Exposure to testing frameworks such as JUnit, Robolectric, Espresso Any exposure to Frontend, backend or iOS development would be beneficial but is not essential Exposure to open-source development projects Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
We're looking for a talented iOS Developer! We're searching for someone with demonstrable experience of iOS, Objective-C and swift programming. If that's you then you could be exactly what they're looking for. ---- The Role: Reporting to the CTO and based in the company's Bonn office, as the iOS Developer you will be primarily responsible for working on our core product which is the image recognition SDK that we have created for millions of users. In the job you'll be tasked with the following: - Developing core product components and interfaces - Creating customer UI and product animations - Researching and introducing new technology to our stack ---- The Candidate: The ideal candidate for this iOS Developer role will have relevant experience of iOS, Objective-C and swift programming. You'll also need experience of investigating and fixing bugs with the QA team. Plus, it's vital that you've got experience of researching new technologies in a.I and m.L. In addition, you'll need the following: - iOS and swift knowledge - An understanding in uikit and storyboards with autolayour - Advanced English language skills You'll also need to be able to work in our bonn office or relocate nearby and be interested in cutting edge artificial intelligence and machine learning technology. Does that sound like you? If so, we'd love to see your CV. This position could be right for you if you want to work as any of the following: iOS Developer, iOS Dev, Mobile Developer or as a Swift Developer. ---- The Package: Basic salary: Up to €70,000 per annum Benefits include: - Your choice of hardware - Flexible hours - Learning & development budget - Relocation package - Job ticket / commute travel costs paid for ---- The Company: The business you'll be working for is an sdk for mobile and web apps that easily enables image recognition to turn photos into digital data. The potential applications for this product are broad which is why the users you are developing for are so diverse. They're a great company to work for. People join them for many reasons, such as they: - Enjoy shipping improvements and features frequently - Want to have a voice that influences the bigger picture - Need the long-term growth opportunities that we can offer - Want to work with the latest technologies ---- Interested? If you think you're right for this iOS Developer role, then click the 'Apply Now' button, send us your CV and we'll consider you for the first round of interviews. Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.