WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
7 months ago
My clients aim is to make the cyber world more secure. They work with their customers to test, validate/verify, certify, and advise on their functional security and non-functional cyber-security of their products, systems, and ecosystems. They make sure the security functions of products and systems work as they should and help customers test their connected technologies for hack-ability.
As my client's global footprint continues to grow, they are looking for a Technical Project Manager with a focus on the Technology Solution Industry (e.g. Payments, Financial Services, Software) to join their team in Holland. You will mostly serve the Dutch market and might get involved with some international projects, therefore my client would prefer a Dutch speaking candidate.
Experience and responsibilities:
- Experience working in technology led solution environments, preferably with knowledge of Fintech, Payments, Banking industries and/or related ecosystems (i.e. Digital, IoT, Cybersecurity)
- Strong communicator, influencer and collaborator with executive presence
- Strong communication skills on full-lifecycle projects
- Driving sales, pipelines, leading projects and negotiations with clients
- Kick-off clients, resources, monitor team roadmaps, manage timeline negotiations
- Risk-management, budget management, financial forecasting on monthly basis
This job requires onsite work at the office in NL and they prefer to have a Dutch speaking PM for this role because of their clientele.
I'm hiring fast. Don't delay - send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, message me via LinkedIn or give me a call right away!
Tony Sleper | Tech Recruiter
+ 31 (0) 20 - 30 500 71