Talent Acquisition / Freelance Recruiter - Remote
Job - Talent Acquisition / Freelance Recruiter
Client Location - Berlin/Remote
Remote work offering - 100%
Contract Length -1 Month
We're currently looking to appoint a highly skilled and experienced Senior Talent Acquisition / Freelance Recruiter on an initial 3-month project working on solutions for a rapidly expanding company among different sectors.
You will play a crucial part within the team. Technical recruiting experience is a plus!
· Position: Talent Acquisition
· Location: Berlin OR Remote
· Duration of project: 1 month
· Hours: 40 Hours per week
· Potential start date: As Soon As Possible
Required Skill set
· Impeccable written skills
· Fluent English speaker
· help quickly scale a start-up
· Responsible for hiring a specific selection of roles withing Product Management and UX design
· Experience of working in a start-up environment
· Tech, Product or UX recruiting experience
· Active sourcing/recruiting plus coordination of interviews, conducting screening calls, dealing with incoming online applicants etc.
This is a brilliant opportunity to use your extensive and niche skills and be part of a project that you will have a huge influence on overall. If you are currently looking for a new project and you meet the requirements listed above, please apply directly or email me. I would love to have a further discussion with you.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Other.
Wij zijn per direct op zoek naar een Business Consultant voor een van onze opdrachtgevers in Rotterdam. Je zult deel...
Senior frontend developer
Responsibilities The person who enters this position will work in a smooth and dynamic working environment, including all aspects of...
Full-stack DevOps engineer
Full-stack DevOps Technisch Beheerder Wij zijn verantwoordelijk voor belangrijke delen van de infrastructuur en systemen. Onze afdeling bestaat uit technische...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.