Freelance Senior UX/UI Designer
Berlin, Germany , €450.00 - €470.00 per annum
2019-03-11 11:49:03 +0000
Other Digital Jobs
Senior UX/UI Designer - Freelance
I am currently looking for a UX/UI designer to work on a 4+ month project based in Berlin.
The Role -
- Complete re-design with two main UX/UI KPIS to reach to improve their customer experience
- Understand the target users' needs, motivations, and behaviors as it relates to a specific project or area
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes clearly illustrating to our partners what the site functions and looks like.
- Understand the business and requirements and translate that into UX/UI deliverables.
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps.
- Create design assets (screens, components, icons, etc.) that our tech team will use.
- Provide effective leadership with the ability to clearly explain the latest UX concepts and understanding to product owner and business leaders.
- Be responsible for the overall alignment and scalability of our design system and ensure it
- Evolves toward our strategic objectives.
Your Experience -
- Solid experience with Sketch, Invision or similar tools.
- Proven experience in UI/UX Design with experience in designing web applications and products, ideally in an agile environment.
- Be result-oriented. Set clear goals and metrics, shape strategies, and align the team on the right path to success.
- Be a team player with a proactive mindset.
- Excellent time management skills.
This is an English speaking role. If you are interested in finding out more then please reach out to me at email@example.com for more information.
WHAT'S HAPPENING NEAR YOU?
We understand that our network is the most important asset to our business, so we truly value recommendations. If you have a friend who is looking to take the next step in their career, let us know and we can help them.We have an excellent range of prizes to choose from.
Please note that your recommendation must be working in a position we place them in for a minimum of 3 months for a permanent role, or 1 month for a contract role