WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
14 days ago
Freelance Senior UX Designer - Berlin - 9 Month Contract - Start April
My client who is based in Berlin are looking for a Freelance Senior UX Designer to be part of a cross functional team, helping define and drive the experience and design the global MoVe platform. Please see the full details of the role below:
● Maintaining a user-centred design approach as you tackle complex design problems.
● Advocating for simple, modern design and adherence to design conventions (e.g., responsive, accessibility).
● Translating complex product requirements into intuitive user workflows, concepts and designs.
● Creating and refining low to high-fidelity prototypes.
● Identifying overreaching interaction and design patterns that can be used across our product ecosystem to ensure a consistent user and brand experience.
● Developing a long term UX vision for your focus area and breaking it down into concrete steps for agile development.
● Collaborating deeply with UX researchers, product managers and developers through the entire product lifecycle.
● Working on fast-paced projects, requiring attention to detail and working within constrained timelines.
● Participating in product research and analysis, always striving to know the customers for which you are designing.
● 5+ years of experience as a UX Designer, Product Designer, Interaction Designer or related field.
● A professional online portfolio or samples of work demonstrating relevant experience.
● A solid understanding of user experience, user research, information architecture, interaction design and UI design, user centered design process and design principles.
● Problem solving and communication skills that demonstrate you know how to 1) understand user needs, 2) translate those needs into modern and intuitive experiences, and 3) justify design choices and adjust decisions based on feedback.
● Familiarity with UI patterns for web & apps.
● Both conceptual and design skills.
● Experienced in working in cross-functional teams (incl. product managers for discovery and developers for implementation of designs).
● Expert-level knowledge in a variety of state-of-the-art design, prototyping and other UX tools like Sketch, InVision, Framer, Principle, Abstract…
● Deep knowledge and interest in digital trends and cutting edge web design.
● Effective oral and written English communication skills
Innovative life sciences and diagnostics solutions, based in the heart of Zurich. This position is for a permanent Verification Engineer to join the Research & Development team in a large and growing biotech company. The tasks: Planning, execution and data analysis of verification tests as part of development projects Definition of test criteria in all phases of the project taking into account all boundary and framework conditions Define and create the appropriate documentation Participation in test strategies for the products in all phases of a project Test management tasks within the development team Sub-project management within the V&V area Your profile: A keen eye for technical details and an interest in the technical challenges in the development and implementation of automated laboratory processes Experience in handling laboratory equipment and in the automation of laboratory processes ISTQB Foundation Level and advanced training in software are an advantage Knowledge of test automation is an advantage, preferably with TOSCA Test experience in a regulated environment (ISO 13485) Very good spoken and written German and English skills Independent and systematic way of working Strong and team-oriented basic attitude and good communication skills A Swiss or EU National What you can expect: Competitive salary range and great social benefits Advanced employment conditions and workspace Exciting career opportunities and space to grow within the business Extensive training and further education opportunities Very attractive workplace right on Lake Zurich International and complex environment (30+ different nationalities) Strong corporate culture with an interesting history If you meet the above requirements, please get in contact ASAP to discuss further. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org