5 months ago
A long-term customer of ours is looking for a RAN engineer with strong NOC knowledge to join a mostly remote project.
The end customer is based in Finland, so will require on-site client visits.
- Experience in at least first, second and ideally third line alarm handling for Ericsson RAN - minimum 3 years, ideally 5+ years' experience in related roles.
- Excellent knowledge of Ericsson RAN alarms
- Good/Excellent knowledge of Ericsson RAN MML commands
- Knowledge/Experience with fault management of other RAN vendors or other domain are of advantage
- Experience in, and In depth understanding of operator fault management handling processes
- Some client-facing experience and can ask correct questions to understand the local needs of the client.
Duration: 2 months to start with, possibility to extend to up to 4 months