Freelance Project Manager – Remote.
Freelance Project Manager – Remote
IT Project Management
Job Title: Project Manager
Working Hours: Part Time - 20 Hours P/W
Remote Possibility: Fully Remote
Location: Lower Saxony
Contract Length - 04/10/2022 - 30/06/2023
Language Skills: Must be Fluent in German & English - Preferably German Resident
This large consultancy are searching for a successor project manager for a Business to Business project.
It is a PBTC / BITS overall project to optimize commercial processes and overall control.
The project has been running for over 1 year. And they have 4 sub-project managers (FI, PMO, controlling, purchasing).
They are looking for someone to start for Mid-October.
- Great Knowledge of project management
- Good communication technique and ideas
- Presentation Skills
- Strong decision making skills
- Experience planning & managing IT projects
- Working to deadlines
- Planning personnel deployment
- Identifying potential risks
- Coordinating with other project participants
- Escalation management
- PMI & verified success in previous projects
- Project Management
- Commercial Background
- Group Accounted
- SAP FI/CO/SD/PS (Preferably)
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.Karim Titouh
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN IT Project Management.
Sr. Agile Project Manager
Apply Now I am looking for an Sr. Project Manager with a background in Supply Chain Management that delivers the...
Team Lead Product Manager
Apply Now Ready to join the energy revolution? A better earth is possible if we can change the way we...
Apply Now Sr. Scrum Master needed in Amsterdam Your main responsibility as Sr. Scrum Master is pushing the delivery of...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.