WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
3 months ago
Darwin International's client are looking for a experienced German Speaking Proram Manager to join their project in Stuttgart for an exciting company. The role is initially remote but will be expected on site once offices re open. The contract will be initial 3/6 month extendbale contract.
- Client Experience Lead is a strategic business partner who shares ownership for both business strategy and business value results. The role connects business and IT world and is a single point of focus for business for the IT for escalations and demand management
- Working experience as a business relationship manager, IT demand management, Customer relationship manager
- Experience of interfacing with business units and business stakeholder management
- Strong understanding of IT technology, processes and digital trend
- Understanding of IT Global service delivery and Project execution lifecycle
- Have previously worked in a total outsourcing environment and or with multi-vendor environment in a SIAM model as a member or lead
- Emotional intelligence and Empathy
- Relationship-building with various business and IT stakeholders
- Strategic thinking & situational leadership
- Negotiating and problem-solving skills
- Collaborative and to encourage collaboration
- Identify potential win-win opportunities for customer
- Ability to identify risks & dependencies in advance and front load them
- Knowledge of IT Infrastructure services and associated Processes
- Language: English, German
Please apply below or send your CV to Harus.firstname.lastname@example.org
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.