WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
4 months ago
Are you a Technical Product Owner looking for a new challenge in a fast pace environment?
Working amongst a very experienced team of Software, cloud, and test engineers you will play a key and leading role in supporting the business goals to enhance productivity and processes both internally and with B2C Products.
You will use your Programming and Product expertise to support both existing and greenfield projects:
- Support various department' Project Managers with new and existing projects
- Work closely with engineering team to understand and prepare business requirements into technical requirements
- Collaborate with UX/UI & QA teams to ensure high standards of design and automation.
- Be hands on with backend Architecture driven by microservices
- Ensure robust and reliable source code through unit tests along with the external QA team
- UI development scripting and styling; with the UX/UI design team
The ideal candidate will therefore come with:
- Experience working with agile methodologies; and feature development process
- Minimum of 3 years commercial experience working as a Software Product Manager
- In depth knowledge of Agile methods (Scrum, Kanban) And Software Product Management
- Devops, as well as CI/CD
- 4+ years hands on software engineering experience
- Knowledge of cloud native architectures i.e. Microservices & Azure
- Experience and knowhow of the Product cycle from Development to testing to Production in an already automated environment
- Stride to improve efficiency and data quality to align with the global business goal
Initial 3-month contract
Must be German Speaking and hold the right to freelance
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.