Freelance Product Owner - Berlin - 3 months+
Berlin, Germany , Negotiable
2018-11-22 15:12:18 +0000
Are you looking to join an innovative business, that passionate about creating a positive impact?
My client builds products for their customers with a drive to offer the most efficient system possible. They are looking to attract forward-thinking talent to support them in achieving high quality.
As Product Owner, you will be working day to today with engineers in a fast-paced continuous deployment delivery environment.
The product owner who comes on board will work very closely with internal customers to gather and crystallise requirements.
You'll be setting a product roadmap that aligns with the business strategy articulated by the business to capture new opportunities.
You will be expected to:
- Prioritise epics and stories regularly using any number of prioritisation models using insights collected from user feedback, surveys and tests.
- Define features and product enhancements that meet business objectives and solve real world problems your users are faced with.
- Build and maintain a detailed backlog of epics and user stories with comprehensive acceptance criteria
- Support the engineering team throughout the delivery process to iron out ambiguity or complexity
- Create flow diagrams where necessary to get to grips with process issues, bottlenecks and guide other team members in their understanding of the subject matter.
The ideal candidate will come with a positive attitude, you will need a track record working as a Product owner for projects ideally in a start-up or fast pace environment.
An excellent communicator of your product roadmap and have insane attention to detail when it comes to defining user stories.
An instinct for user experience design and a curious and analytical mind for sniffing out trends, problems and opportunities.
You're as happy working with end users and internal stakeholders as you are working with software engineers.
You design out the complexity of a problem or opportunity by clearly articulating the requirements and collaborating with designers and engineers to work the solution.
Managing This Role
Through attending industry exhibitions and hosting our own tech focused meet-ups, I've built a strong network of digital & data experts. I love meeting new people and getting to...Jodi's Full Bio