WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
3 months ago
Freelance Product Manager - Berlin - September Start
I am currently recruiting for a Freelance Product Manager to start a project in September working until the end of the year with a high possibility of extending thereafter. My client is a leading eCommerce brand within Europe and they are looking for the right candidate to work onsite with them in Berlin. Please see below the job spec for this role:
Your Day To Day Duties:
* Define the vision and strategy and quarterly goals for the team's product area in
close collaboration with the product team and the business unit.
* Cooperate with stakeholders, across the business within a fast moving, success-
* Collaborate closely with the user experience team to understand customer needs
and bring those insights into the product portfolio.
* Ensure the right balance between pragmatism and quality in product development
* Define, constantly monitor, communicate and react to the key metrics in collaboration
with our analytics team.
* 3-4+ years experience in digital product management in an agile environment.
* Proven track record of building "best-in-class" consumer products across all devices.
* Risk taking and very hands-on mindset.
* Creative thinking and openness to different views and input.
* Self-motivated, radical thinker paired with strong execution - challenges the status
quo with the ability to articulate a clear path to get there.
* Outcome oriented - not reactionary; articulate the desired outcome and work
collaboratively to create a path to achieve it.
* Independent, structured and reliable work methods.
* High affinity for online high-traffic products and especially online marketplaces or
* Fluent in English and German.
If this is of interest to you, please email your CV to email@example.com