WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
5 months ago
I am supporting a global Data consultancy, who are searching for a Senior Platform Engineer to support their end client who automate onboarding processes.
They support companies of all sizes; from start-ups to enterprises with automated onboarding, offboarding, HR processes and Security/IT personnel documentation.
They have seen a huge increase in demand for this service, as remote work is at the forefront of business' agenda this year, resulting in their 6.5 mil investment.
The Senior Platform Engineer will support them to build and modernise their Azure platform:
- You will take ownership for the Azure infrastructure
- Focus on devops implementation and CI/CD pipelines
- Work with key stakeholders to analyse and derive devops requirements
- Play a key role in updating the platform with new tools bounded by Azure
- Adapt new technologies such as Kubernetes and Docker
The ideal candidate will come with:
- A strong background in Azure
- Ideally Microsoft certified
- Experience managing CI/CD pipelines
- Disaster recovery experience
- Installation and management of Azure Devops
- Automated build, test, and deployments
- PowerShell, Chef/Puppet tools (or similar)
- Strong English communication skills
Starting Asap initial 2-3 month contract (with possibility of extension)
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.