Freelance Market Research/Data Analyst.
Freelance Market Research/Data Analyst
Freelance Market Research/Data Analyst - Remote
Job - Market Research/Data Analyst
Client Location - Berlin
Remote work offering - 100%
Client Industry - eCommerce
Contract Length - Ongoing
Start - ASAP
- During the evaluation and analysis, you will closely work with the team to assist and support.
- Work diligently with colleagues from market research & analytics
- Keeping reports and presentations up to date for Dealer Tracking
- Create and run data analyses, data stories and reports
- Gather comprehensible insights that enrich, deepen and explain business analyses, and derive clear recommendations for our stakeholders' decisions
- Exceptional knowledge of market research, especially quantitative methods in marketing and brand research, trend and competition monitoring and evaluation of product and market potential.
- Analytical mindset and in-depth knowledge of statistics combined with a strategic feel for business and the ability to interpret and communicate research results in context.
- Handling and analysing tracking datasets
- Excel, SPSS (or R), experience basic statistical analyses (descriptives, correlations, significant testings) also experience in advanced statistical analysis
- PowerPoint / Google Slides, creation of charts/diagrams
- Experience in presentations of quantitative data and insights in Miro
- English and German speaking
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.Lucy Perry
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Data Analytics.
Business Analyst FI
Apply Now We are looking for a seasoned BA with experience in finance projects. Someone who can join the team...
Junior Data Analyst
Apply Now Data Analyst Working remotely, our data analysts help our client identify and qualify online content across the betting,...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.