WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
7 months ago
I am looking for a Freelance Senior Java Engineer who has AWS development experience to work on my customer's Data Integrations Team.
Ideal candidate profile:
* Excellent Java skills - 4+ years experience
* Significant experience with AWS especially in the area of processing and analyzing large amounts of data (eg: DynamoDB, Kinesis)
* Experience with designing architecture for: big data stream processing and analysis, big data time series storage, and distributed systems
* Experience with building, growing, and maintaining modern backend architectures
* Fluency in both written and spoken English
* Desired: working experience in a programming language other than Java
* Work closely with an experienced team of developers to build and maintain a stable, high-performance system that the company can count on as it grows.
*Help guide the architecture of an interesting, evolving, business-critical system for processing and analyzing a variety of streaming data.
* Take part in the ongoing improvements to the core logic for extracting meaningful data from our large streams of data.
* Embrace a holistic approach to development where the team is responsible for its own infrastructure, CI / CD, and quality assurance (supported by a test-automation specialist within the team.)
Onboarding in Berlin, after Onboarding at least 1 day per week on-site rest can be fully remote.
If you are interested please send me your latest CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.