WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
24 days ago
I am looking for a Freelance Senior Java Engineer who has AWS development experience to work on my customer's Data Integrations Team.
Ideal candidate profile:
* Excellent Java skills - 4+ years experience
* Significant experience with AWS especially in the area of processing and analyzing large amounts of data (eg: DynamoDB, Kinesis)
* Experience with designing architecture for: big data stream processing and analysis, big data time series storage, and distributed systems
* Experience with building, growing, and maintaining modern backend architectures
* Fluency in both written and spoken English
* Desired: working experience in a programming language other than Java
* Work closely with an experienced team of developers to build and maintain a stable, high-performance system that the company can count on as it grows.
*Help guide the architecture of an interesting, evolving, business-critical system for processing and analyzing a variety of streaming data.
* Take part in the ongoing improvements to the core logic for extracting meaningful data from our large streams of data.
* Embrace a holistic approach to development where the team is responsible for its own infrastructure, CI / CD, and quality assurance (supported by a test-automation specialist within the team.)
Onboarding in Berlin, after Onboarding at least 1 day per week on-site rest can be fully remote.
If you are interested please send me your latest CV to email@example.com.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
I am supporting a fast-growing, financially secure SaaS scale up supporting the mobility industry to improve fleet services. Working with live car data and cloud-based applications, you will join as a Freelance Senior Backend Engineer to: Build & maintain a scalable system that processes and analysis a variety of streaming data Collaborate with the CTO and Engineering team to guide architecture decisions Be heavily involve din on-going improvements for extracting meaningful data Take responsibility with the team for infrastructure, CI/CD and QA/Test automation The ideal candidate will come with: 5 years+ building backend modern architecture, with a large portion focused on Java Experience designing architecture for big data streaming (process & Analysis) as well as distributed systems Experience with AWS, DynamoDB & Kinesis Team player attitudes within an agile software environment Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Currently, I am working with a market leader in their field of expertise, who is now looking for a skilled Java Developer to join them on a permanent basis in Zurich. They are recognised globally for the work they do within secure services and have been doing so for around 20 years now. At the moment they are going through a period of growth due to recently moving into a new office in Zurich, the idea for them is to continue the success they have seen already by bringing in an experienced Java Developer on a permanent basis. As a company, they are small but are now seeing a huge uplift in clients and projects, so they need the right person to work on the further development of their platform ina full-stack nature. Working on scaling of the current service to a mass-calibrated, commercial global service, whilst also adding new features and new product lines and staying on top of the continuous deployment. In regards to your experience, they are looking for a strong knowledge/experience in Java, Web applications and CSS. They are looking for a team player that will integrate with the team they have already built. For this client, they are looking for people already in Switzerland and who speaks excellent German and English. If this is of interest to you, please apply and I will look to contact you within a 48 hour period to discuss the role in some more detail. The cooperation between Darwin UK and Darwin Recruitment AG is set up to procure qualified candidates from EU to Switzerland. Darwin Recruitment AG acquires the clients and searches for candidates in the EU/UK, also through the data base of Darwin UK/Group. The contact with Swiss clients goes primarily through Darwin Recruitment AG. The placements take place through Darwin Recruitment AG, which is in contact with the clients and candidates. Darwin Recruitment AG employs the candidates under Swiss labour law and follows the rules of the relevant Collective Labour Agreements. Darwin does not ask for a placement fee from the candidates/employees.