WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
Frankfurt am Main, Hessen
Up to €50.00 per hour
8 months ago
- You act as a sparring partner for our HR specialists in HR projects and HR IT topics and support them with your project knowledge and experience
- Together with us, you design and standardize the processes of a constantly changing company at the interface to personnel management, accounting and time recording systems
- You work in the implementation of relevant HR projects with, for example, the introduction of an electronic personnel file, the introduction of a new time recording system
- You are used to moving through IT system landscapes
- You will support the implementation of regulatory issues and requirements
- You will take on the documentation of project progress and results and create presentations and minutes in German and English
- You are a team player and act as an interface to adjacent departments
- You have a successfully completed degree or a corresponding training
- You have relevant professional experience in HR, ideally in a group
- You are very IT-savvy, confident in using MS Office, especially Excel, and enjoy working with new tools
- Your way of working is structured and organized and you can keep track of things even in stressful situations
- You are a team player and feel comfortable in modern personnel structures
- You bring enthusiasm and commitment and are used to working independently
- Fluent written and spoken German and English complete your profile
If you are interested please send me your latest CV to email@example.com.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.